Mindy Anti-Theft Lock Cup
- Mindy Anti-Theft Hard Steel Keyed
- Padlocks High Security Bronze Vintage Locks
- Hard to copy with high precision,it is one of the best advantage for burglar-proof locks
- Full shrouded hardened steel shackle protects lock from attacks
- Bright metallic luster and good corrosion resistance
- Fashion vintage look and unique structure. Note: Please check the dimension details in the photo gallery before payment,thank you
- Box Contains:1*Padlock+3*Keys, 1 year warranty
Order Mindy Anti-Theft Lock Cup at affordable price in nigeria at famousNigeria store
Mindy Anti-Theft Lock Cup offer such a range that there’s a specific padlock available for most applications, no matter the circumstances. Supplying an optimum quality range of Anti-Theft Lock Cup. Owing to its optimum finish and perfect strength, the offered padlock is much-admired by our precious customers. The provided padlock is uniquely manufactured by our highly experienced professionals using the best grade brass material and latest techniques. Further, we provide this padlock to our customer both wholesale and retail at pocket-friendly prices.
A padlock is composed of a body, shackle, and locking mechanism. The typical shackle is a “U” shaped loop of metal (round or square in cross-section) that encompasses what is being secured by the padlock (e.g., chain link or hasp). Generally, most padlock shackles either swing away (typical of older padlocks) or slide out of the padlock body when in the unlocked position. Less common designs include a straight, circular, or flexible (cable) shackle. Some shackles split apart and come together to lock and unlock.
Originally made as portable convenience locks, padlocks are known for their cheap, simplistic and relatively secure design. Their construction is made up of a body, shackle and locking mechanism, with the shackle typically assuming a “U” shape to be easily linked to things like fences and chains.
Most padlock shackles use a swinging mechanism (older ones) or a sliding mechanism (newer), where the shackles slides out of the body when unlocked. This is a pretty typical design:
In this Null Byte, we are going to make a DIY shim, which is a tool that can open most padlocks without need of a key.
- 1 thin aluminum can
- Precision shears, or something similar to cut the can with
- Padlock (the cheaper, the more likely this will work)